That day, it was my first time to doing general election I
feel so amazed in my 19th years old finally I made it to give my
right chose. My family and I decide to go to TPU at 7 o’clock in the morning,
we prepare many things because after we finish to chose we have another
activity to do. After we finish preparing all the things we need we go to the
TPU, actually it’s already late because at the first we planning to go in 7
o’clock but we to late and going there at 10 o’clock.
The location is near by my house but because we have another
activity after the general election we use motor cycle to go there. In my way
go there I wonder have is the situation could be, how should I do in there, who
should I chose, did I am the one how have the first experiences in this
year? All that thinks is mixing in my
mine and I just to relax and following my parent.
When we reach the location I’m a bitt surprise because the
view in the TPU is not like what I’ve thinking before, not to crowd maybe they
already at home because I remember we are the late one. After we parking our
vehicle we looking for the registration table, and we list our name and we
given a paper or something and I figure out that is an election paper. While
I’m waiting my name to be called I take some picture to be capture.
After 15 minutes my name called by the committee in there and
I enter one of four box in there and start to chose, at the first I’m still
confuse and I’m not sure who the one I should chose. Finally after about 3
minute thinking I chose the name that I know. After that i put the election
paper to the each election box.
And than they ask me to sign my little finger with blue ink
that they have, then my first experiences to do general election was over now
but before I’m doing another activity I make use of time to take some picture
again in another place around my TPU. From what I see in another TPU is more
crowded than my place.
In the afternoon when I going back home I spend my time to go
to visit the General Election place. My purpose is to find out which party will
be the winner and when I arrive I looking for some committee who I know and I ask
him which party who got the first place and get most polls? And he said unfortunately
there was some mistake about the calculating of the general election and they
have to recalculating from the start and it’s cost so much time to wash and
than because the sky is already dark I decide to go home and waiting for the
news inside my house.


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar