Rabu, 26 Maret 2014

My Experience Going To Bandung



My Experience

Last holiday my family and I going to Bandung for celebrate my father’s birthday. We planning to stay at Ciumbuleuit hotel near Dago for three days. First day in Bandung at 6am we decide to visit the factory outlet near Dago unfortunately we are too early so all the factory outlet not open yet. So than we chose to kill time and go look around to check another interesting place in Bandung.


The next day we visit Kawah Putih for awhile and we take a lot of picture in there, I saw so many tourist and it was a very good view for me.
              



After we visit Kawah Putih we having lunch in sundanese restaurant but I forget the name, it’s very good restaurant they have a good servant and the taste of the food was also good.
 
After we finish the lunch we going back to home, but we intentional go back to Bekasi while passing Puncak and taking picture in there when we finish taking picture we drop in our car in Tajur for bought some souvenir for my neighbor and my uncle. After we finish hunting for souvenir we going home.



That was an interesting experience ever I have because I’ve got a lot of stuff while visiting the outlet in Bandung and Tajur


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar